President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday introduced DIG Usman Alkali Baba as performing Inspector-Common of Police (IGP).
In response to the Minister of Police Affairs, Maigari Dingyadi, the appointment takes instant impact.
The Yobe born Police chief has held a number of strategic positions prior to now.
Listed here are few issues to know in regards to the performing IGP:
1. Usman Alkali was born on 1st March, 1963.
2. He hails from Geidam in Yobe State and has had meritorious years within the power.
3. He has additionally served in numerous capacities similar to DIG Power CID and was additionally the Power Secretary on the Power Headquarters, Abuja.
4. He has served in numerous instructions together with Kaduna because the Deputy Commissioner, Administration; He was in FCT because the Deputy Commissioner, Investigation and was additionally within the employees school as a directing employees.
5. He was in Ilorin as an Space Commander. He was the second-in-command in Ebonyi, He was additionally an Assistant Commissioner, CID in Kaduna and earlier than then was DPO (Divisional Police Officer) in numerous locations like Yola, Gombe, Kaduna, and Jos.
6. He holds a Masters in Public Administration (MPA) Diploma from the College of Maiduguri, Borno State 1997 and a BA (ED) Political Science from Bayero College, Kano State in addition to Skilled Programs/Workshop Establishment.
7. Alkali was a member of Course 22/2014 2014, Nationwide Defence School (NDC)
8. He’s a member of the Worldwide Affiliation of Police and in addition a fellow of the Worldwide Battle School.